|Benefits of the Program
• Assists in the goal of finding, hiring, and keeping better drivers
• Improves their life over-the-road
• Improves out-of-service ratios and decreases fines
• Sends powerful message to insurance companies, shippers, FMCSA, and the driving public that your company has a healthy and vibrant SAFETY CULTURE
• Lowers your SAFESTAT/CSA scores
• Lowers your insurance premiums and improves your loss runs
• Improves litigation resolution when something bad happens
• Creates great audit resolution at all levels
• Limits the number of Non-Driver (non-revenue producing) employees
• Allows small carriers to participate in a large volume fuel purchasing program and makes company much more competitive and adds to the bottom line
• Lowers insurance costs
• Allows ownership to concentrate time, money, and resources toward finding better-paying freight
and better drivers
• More data, more reports, more knowledge equals better decision making
• Improves cost per mile and operating ratio
• Limits administrative costs
• Decreases errors and duplication of work
• Will increase average rate per mile
• Improves lane analysis
The cost of NASTC’s Management and Safety Program
$38.00 to $99.95
PER TRUCK, PER MONTH Set-up fee—MYSTC $100.00
Set-up fee—Drug Testing $100.00
NASTC, Your “One Stop Shop” For Management and Safety
Call 800-264-8580 for registration information.
Elements of the Program
1. Access to NASTC’s Quality Fuel Program (QPN)
- Enjoy deep discounts on over-the-road fuel purchases in 840 full facility truck stops with “zero” transaction fees. Discounts will save a company $75.00 to $200.00 per truck in fuel costs per month.
- Allows small companies to consistently put their drivers in a better truck stop environment, i.e. cleaner showers, real food, pull-through fuel lanes, paved and lighted parking, and fewer dents and dings. Will produce a cleaner, safer, and happier driver with a quality “home away from home.”
- Allows participation in NASTC’s “daily fuel hedge” which will alert drivers to buy before or after midnight and save an additional $50.00 to $175.00 per truck per month on fuel costs.
- Allows access to 24/7 real time fuel pricing data within the QPN Network and outside as well.
- Allows electronic fuel purchase data to flow to our fuel tax service which allows this function to cost pennies rather than dollars through MYSTC software.
2. Access to MYSTC Software
- Take the “magical” MYSTC tour by clicking here
(needs sound enabled capability) (approximately 12 minutes)
- MYSTC is a well designed and developed program that is a portable ASP model that can be accessed from anywhere you have internet connectivity.
- All updates are accomplished real time and there are never any update charges.
- There are no up-front equipment requirements and you can use multiple computer stations.
- It is “single-entry” and all information goes throughout your system once entered.
- The daily “fuel hedge” is enabled through MYSTC and automatically alerts your drivers daily to buy before or after midnight to maximize fuel savings above and beyond your point of sale cost-plus discounts in The QPN Program.
- Provides real time point to point cost analysis for a given movement, i.e., Nashville to Topeka.
Example: Based on today’s fuel, driver pay, fixed costs and variable costs, this trip will have a cost basis of $642.57.
- Connects to QuickBooks, and Peachtree, and will settle with drivers, invoice customers, and simplify all your accounting needs.
- Will provide hundreds of management reports for you to determine your costs per mile and profitability by load.
3. Compliance Oversight
- All fuel tax services and filings are guaranteed correct and compliant with representation at audit available.
- A complete log audit program with follow up letters to drivers concerning violations.
- Driver Qualification File maintenance and oversight.
4. Drug Testing
- Your entire drug testing program needs will be handled with 100% compliance to the Federal Regulations.
- Features of our program (all inclusive in the bundled price)
a) Your written and published Company Policy (as required by the regulations)
b) Twenty-four hour turn around on all negative tests
c) All MRO services
d) All transportation costs
e) All drug screen costs, excluding collection site fees (Pre-employment*, random, post accident, and for cause)
f) All blind sample costs
g) All statistical data
h) All random selections
i) All supplies and material
j) Over-sight to insure 100% compliance
* Pre-employment tests are covered up to two per driving position annually.
Beyond this number, $35.00 per test will be billed.
5. Professional Driver’s Advantage
A monthly package to each driver that includes the following driver benefits:
- Driver Plus CD Audio Magazine - A CD that has a 12 to 20 minute safety program in addition to entertainment for drivers.. Allows you to have an ONGOING SAFETY AND AWARENESS PROGRAM WITH ALL DRIVERS MONTHLY!
- PDA Driver - A 24/7 driver monitoring program that allows public scrutiny and reporting capability through NASTC back
- “Windshield Time” – a monthly newsletter for each driver that focuses on life over-the-road
- Truck stop coupons and discounts
6. Fleetwatch MVR Monitoring
For all drivers real time with monitoring once per quarter (400% more than
required by federal regulations).
Pre-employment and quarterly on-line driver training for each driver with testing and certification for the driver’s file.
8. SafeStat Monitoring—Oversight and analysis of your SafeStat score. This function will be performed when a company signs on and will then be performed every six months thereafter by our risk management expert.
9. Mid-Trip Inspection Program - Every truck and trailer goes through four over-the-road mid-trip inspections. Provides oversight, data, and feedback to rate drivers on their level of consitency with pre-trip inspections.
10. NASTC/TA Petro's Over-the-Road Maintenance Program -This includes oversight on PM's, tires, and over-the-road emergency services.
For More Information Please Contact