NASTC - National Association of Small Trucking Companies
Benefits of the PEO Program (Professional Employer Organization):
1. Our number one goal is to let you get back to trucking…let us handle the paperwork
2. We have lower Worker’s Compensation rates because we buy in bulk.
3. We provide you with a complete payroll service. This means you have pay information and we handle the rest, including:
a. We make all Federal and State tax deposits
b. We handle all garnishments including mailing checks, all calculations and paperwork
c. We issue all W-2’s at the end of the year
d. We handle all payroll reports you have to submit to the Federal and State governments
e. We handle all State Unemployment Claims filed against you
4. There are NO down payments on any worker’s compensation premiums. You pay your worker’s compensation premiums each time you run a payroll, based on that exact payroll. No more estimating and guessing.
5. There are no audits on year-end worker’s compensation premiums…you have paid to the penny for what you owe.
6. We provide a full time Human Resources Department that is there for you to use as much as you want. We will help guide you through all employee questions you have, help develop an employee handbook if you wish, and offer 24/7 support.
For More Information Please Contact:
© Copyright 2020-2021 The National Association of Small Trucking Companies ®
Designed by White Dove Marketing Group