Skip to main content

NASTC - National Association of Small Trucking Companies

Being a successful trucker is not for the faint of heart. It takes a certain set of skills, a strong work ethic, and a fierce determination to get the job done. If you’re considering venturing out with your own company, you’ll need all that and multiple certifications, qualifications, and a long list of paperwork to get setup and open for business.

How do I start a trucking company?

How do I get my trucking authority?

These are 2 very important questions and that’s where we come in – we are NASTC and we’re ready to get you on the road.

Our experienced staff can handle every authorization and filing procedure to keep your new company running safely and efficiently so you can focus on doing what you do best. For years, we have helped truckers receive their authorization to operate from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Learn more about our New Authority Plus Services (NAPS) where we will guide you through all the proper authority paperwork, BOC3 filing, Drug & Alcohol Program enrollment, and Driver Qualification Filing. Or, take advantage of our many other services to enable your trucking venture.

NASTC's New Authority Plus Services (NAPS) package has you covered.

DOT Number
Motor Carrier Authority (MC #)
BOC3 Filing
Enrollment in NASTC’s Drug and Alcohol Program
Driver Qualification File Template Packet
New Entrant Audit Checklist
All for only $649

Additional Services:

Truck Insurance

Factoring Services

New Entrant Survival Training Class

For More Information Please Contact:
Angel Clark

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.